Tired of not getting the sex you want, don’t blame your partner or yourself, its not your fault. You lack solid education about sex.
Whether your are single, coupled, young or mature, you deserve a fulfiling sex life. Your sex patterns hold the key. Get ready for 5 steps to sexual freedom you never dreamed possible.
What are the real causes of sexual breakdown and dissatisfaction? Irene Fehr is here to tell us all about it because she experienced a profound sexual breakdown in her life which led her on a journey or discovery to discover what caused the breakdown and how to break free. You may be surprised to learn what has caused your own blocks or breakdowns in this in depth training: 4 hours total from the one hour introductory training through the 3 hour deep training.
You will come to understand:
1. What sexual information and beliefs did you acquire when you were growing up
2. What sexual blocks are
3. What causes them
4. In depth sexual awareness
5. Learn the sexual ignition process
6. Learn your sexual bill of rights
7. Generate energy of ongoing expansion of sexual pleasure
Sexual Bill of Rights:
1. My body if the temple to my soul
2. I have the right to sexual pleasure in my body temple
3. I have the right to set the sexual boundaries that work for me
4. Sexual learning and growing my awareness and information about my sexuality is an ongoing commitment to myself
5. I honor and respect my body, my emotions, my mind, my spirit. They are all part of my sexual essence.
6. I communicate in the most open hearted way asking for what I need and want for myself and what works for my sexual partner
7. I honor the gift of light energy and divine love in my sexual experience
Irene Fehr, MA, CPCC, Certified Sex & Intimacy Coach, helps couples make love and sex work in long-term relationships and bring sex and passion into sexless ones. Determined to dispel myths about why sex dies in long-term monogamous relationships that cause heartache and broken dreams, Irene’s views have been featured all around the world in HuffPost, Cosmopolitan, Shape, Refinery29, ScaryMommy, EliteDaily and Bustle. She is no stranger to her clients’ issues, having recovered from the all-too-common story of ‘happy marriage turned sexless’ when she lost her libido — all before turning 30. You can find out more about her at www.irenefehr.com