Dr. Brenda Wade, internationally recognized: media host and expert, speaker, bestselling author and major publication contributor.
As a world-class speaker and executive trainer, Dr. Brenda has created and led transformational events making her one of the elite global relationship and DEI experts.
Combining science, psychology and personal evolution, Dr. Brenda takes a holistic approach to training in the art of relationships, both business and personal. Her trainings maximize transformation in relationships igniting wellness, wealth, and authentic connection and success.
As the founder of Modern Love & Relationship Global Training Programs, Dr. Brenda is a powerful trainer who takes complex ideas and adapts them to her audience, creating an easy to understand method for implementation and transformation.
In the DEI space, Dr. Brenda delivers intersectional training and presentations that transform embedded patterns of racism, sexism and homophobia. Her DEI expertise is utilized by entertainment, sports, profit & non-profit, universities, and more.
Dr. Brenda earned her Doctoral Degree at the University of Washington, Seattle and completed the FWPO Leadership for Business Acceleration Program by Harvard University. As a 360 degree Executive Coach, Dr. Brenda elevates the performance of some of the world’s most powerful leaders.
As a stellar leader, Dr. Brenda contributes her expertise to a variety of organizations including:
- As Chapter Chair, Zenith Level WPO, Women’s President’s Organization
- Advisor, Silicon Valley Allies Creating Equity (ACEs)
- Board Member, Teneral Cellars, all women owned and operated Winery with a social justice mission
- Board Member Emeritus, Lorraine Hansberry Theater
- Former Board Member, Rafiki Community Health Coalition Board
- Former Chair, San Francisco Human Rights Commission